Search This Blog

Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday, February 22, 2020

               Journey of Jagat Mandir H. S. School


When I was at the age of three I joined the school in the village. When I came to Kathmandu I was in class 5. Finally I joined Jagat Mandir School, chabahil, kathmandu in class 6. I was happy to join the school and to see new friends there. I made many friends in the first day only. I and other friends used to play many games like chungi, football, etc in the junior classes.

In the jagat mandir school there was many facilities for the students. There is good teaching, learning activities. There is the Education to Equip Humanity. We can get chance to take part in extra curriculum activities every tuesday and friday. Here I learnt to be confident and not to afraid in any condition. In this school I and many other friends went to tour picnic hiking etc. We enjoyed in this school a lot and now it is not the time to enjoy and play as we are senior student of this school ( class 10 students). We have to study very hardly for the SEE. When we leave this school we will loose our school life and fun with the friends. All the students will go in there own way. So my school life in Jagat Mandir School is very good and I will remember this school in my life. As we know teacher are the second parents they also get tension if student do not study. Our parents needs that we should be hygienic by cutting nail and hair properly. Proper uniform should be there. So we should remember our bapan because "Feri Kaha aauxa ra ghumera yo bala pan ko umera".

My school life is happily ending and i will remember all the teachers and students who have created memory with me. Bye Bye Jagat Mandir for " Education to Equip Humanity". When I asked to Deepak Sir about my hair, he said the hair was ok but in the class I was the first one to get my hair cut by him. In that condition I felt very bad.


                     🙏🙏THANK YOU🙏🙏

No comments:

               Journey of Jagat Mandir H. S. School When I was at the age of three I joined the school in the village. When I came to K...