Search This Blog

Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Happy Father's Day

My Father..


The hero of my life is my father. Who did lots of hard work for making me happy. From many years before he is living in dubai and working hardly to earn money. He studied up to class 10 and started working. Now, he is fourty years old. In a year fathers get more happiness and lots of love in this day. So, all the children gives more respect to the father in this day. 

My father gave me his time, care and lots of love. I am grateful to have my father in my life. Dad,thank you for taking my hand and showing the right path.


Father id the one who

always fight for their
 children and My father
 name is LOK RAJ PANERU.
Once again HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DAD IN THE WORLD.

No comments:

               Journey of Jagat Mandir H. S. School When I was at the age of three I joined the school in the village. When I came to K...